Congress Approves Economic Relief Plan for Individuals and Businesses. Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, it here! This is who qualifies and how much they get.
We've compiled a list of resources and services:
- Intimate Partner Violence Support Resources
- Financial Resources & Bills Assistance
- Medical Resources & Food Resources
- Mental Wellness & Parent/Family Resources
- Addiction and Drugs
- LGBTQ & Transgender
- Funds & Housing
The COVID-19 updates from NY State Governor Andrew Coumo:
- Additional Coronavirus Cases in New York State
- Increases temporary hospital beds in NY
- School closings are extended to April 15th
- Consumers Experiencing Financial Hardship Due to COVID-19 May Defer Paying Life Insurance Premiums...
Households across America can respond to the 2020 Census online, over the phone, or by mail using a paper questionnaire. Please fill out your Census online, via phone, or request a paper form from www.my2020census.gov. And encourage your friends, neighbors, family and loved ones to do the same. "R...
Earlier today, Governor Andrew M. Cuomo urged Americans to be 'socially distanced, but spiritually connected' during the time of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Like most of us, you’re probably taking social distancing very seriously. In times like these, we applaud our community for taking the necessary steps to keep everyone safe and healthy… but of course, it may be putting a wrench in your plans.
The Election Show on MNN will cover the #2020Elections on both a federal and state level.