Producing a Podcast
Duration: 4 sessions | 8 total hours
Curious about creating a podcast? This production bootcamp will take you through the process of developing, writing and producing a podcast from beginning to end.
Note: This course is designed for new podcasters with minimal experience. No equipment will be supplied for this course. You will utilize your own personal equipment to produce your pilot pocast episode.
This online course includes:
- Live guided instruction from a media professional
- Digital handouts and activity materials
- One-on-one out of class support from MNN staff
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Ability to utilize audio recording devices (includes cell phones and tablets)
- Experience with audio editing platform such as Audacity
- Experience navigating online webinar applications
Important Note: If you register for the course and fail to meet the technical requirements, you will not receive a refund. Please contact us BEFORE registering if you are unsure of your system’s compatibility.