Introduction to Filmmaking
Cost: $75 (online) $95 (in-person)
This course is designed for beginners to learn the basics of filmmaking. Through engaging activities, learn the power of shot selection, scene analysis and how to translate scripts to the screen.
This course includes:
- Guided instruction from a media professional
- Digital handouts and activity materials
- One-on-one out of class support from MNN staff
- Basic Mac Computer Operation
- Supply your own headphones (in-person classes)
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Experience navigating online webinar applications
- This course is offered online and in-person workshop with limited seating.
- All students registering for in-person classes must comply with MNN's COVID policies including wearing masks, temperature checks and physical distancing.
Important Note: If you register for the course and fail to meet the technical requirements, you will not receive a refund. Please contact us BEFORE registering if you are unsure of your system’s compatibility.
There are no upcoming sessions.
Continuing the celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month
This Week on MNN we recognize Hispanic Heritage Month
Adobe Premiere Pro is an expansive video editing program that's regularly updated with new or modified features every year, which can make it difficult for content creators who are looking to improve their media making skills to keep up. Fortunately, our fellow content creators have been sharing...
This Week on MNN we recognize National Voter Registration Day.