Field Lighting on a Budget
Duration: 2 hours
Cost: $25 (in-person), $15 (online)
Dazed and confused about how to light your videos? This workshop features tips and strategies for lighting video projects filmed on location with a limited budget. Topics will include understanding color temperature, 3-point lighting and selecting affordable lighting instruments for home studios.
IN-PERSON WORKSHOP INFORMATION
- Registration for this workshop closes two hours prior to the start of the workshop. NO WALK-INS ALLOWED.
- Those registering for an in-person seat must wear a face mask, social distance and agree to our entire COVID-19 policies.
ONLINE WORKSHOP INFORMATION
- This online workshop will be held via BigMarker. The access link will be sent 48 hours before the workshop.
- Registration for this workshop closes two hours prior to the start of the workshop.
- All live attendees will receive a copy of the presentation.
- This workshop will be recorded. All registered attendees will have access to the recording for up to five days.
There are no upcoming sessions.
This Week on MNN we talk about Alzheimer's
Esta Semana en MNN reconocemos el Mes de la Herencia Hispana
This Week on MNN We Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month
Learn all about b-roll and how you can find it, shoot it, and use it to add depth and interest to both scripted and documentary video projects.
This Week on MNN honors the 22nd anniversary of September 11