The Art of Interviewing
The key to producing compelling content lies within your ability to conduct an interview. This workshop will teach you how to extract emotion and information from your subjects, develop thought provoking questions and explore the art of listening while interviewing.
Duration: 2 hours
Cost: $25 (in-person), $15 (online)
IN-PERSON WORKSHOP INFORMATION
- Registration for this workshop closes two hours prior to the start of the workshop. NO WALK-INS ALLOWED.
- Those registering for an in-person seat must wear a face mask, social distance and agree to our entire COVID-19 policies.
ONLINE WORKSHOP INFORMATION
- This online workshop will be held via BigMarker. The access link will be sent 48 hours before the workshop.
- Registration for this workshop closes two hours prior to the start of the workshop.
- All live attendees will receive a copy of the presentation.
- This workshop will be recorded. All registered attendees will have access to the recording for up to five days.
There are no upcoming sessions.