Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Saturday, May 5, 2018 - 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 4:00pm to 6:00pm
May 26, 2018 - NO CLASS - HOLIDAY OBSERVED
Saturday, June 2, 2018 - 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Saturday, June 9, 2018 - 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Intermediate Television Studio Production Class
This class is the next level for youth producers who have already received basic studio production certification. You will learn both the technical and creative side of television studio production with an emphasis on directing. As part of the class, you will be joining a crew to produce a Youth Channel original show. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be eligible for the Youth Advanced Studio course, preparing you to develop and execute your own television show!
***This class has been rescheduled to start April 21st***
Start Date: April 21, 2018
Class Cycle: 7 sessions
Ages: 16 - 24
Prerequisite: Basic Studio Production
Meets: 2 hours per week (Saturdays from 4:00PM - 6:00PM)
- Be on time and ready to work and learn. Communicate with your instructor if an unexpected absence or lateness occurs.
- Sign in and out of the building every day, this is your instructor’s record of your attendance.
- Avoid cell phone use during trainings, it interferes with the instructor and dialogues among the group.
- Attendance to all sessions is mandatory in order to obtain certification. You will be required to attend a lab session if you miss two classes or are excessively tardy. If you miss more than two sessions, you will not obtain certification and will be required to retake the course.
- Disrespectful, offensive or abusive language is not permitted.
- Respect your peers’ and staff members’ space, preferred gender pronouns and time
- Maintain a clean and harmonious community space. Keep your commitment to the community agreements.
- This course is heavily team-based; please respect all fellow students.
All Participants must be between the ages of 16-24.