If you are a Manhattan-based community organization, MNN can assist with video production to get your message out. We work to build a non-commercial space for communication and to develop a more media literate public. We offer on-going training and technical assistance to the community.
Some of the services we offer are:
• Consultation, training, and production services to your organizations’ members, staff, and/or clients. You can produce programming that meets your needs for playback on MNN.
• Under limited circumstances MNN may also provide technical assistance and production crew for your organization's shows for MNN.
Organizations must meet the following criteria to be considered:
• Demonstrated service in at least one of the following categories: community organizing, community development, community service, community education, or community artistic/cultural activities.
• Manhattan-based, serving Manhattan residents.
• Agreement to provide MNN services at no charge to participants.
• 501 (c) (3) certification from IRS or letter of agreement from a fiscal sponsor including their 501 (c) (3) certification.
Many activities take place at MNN’s main facility at 537 West 59th Street. It may also be possible to conduct training at your organization’s facility..
There are a number of ways MNN can assist your organization in furthering your mission and goals. Please fill out the Application for Community Production Assistance, and include all requested materials. Your application will be reviewed by MNN staff and a proposal of service(s) will be forwarded to your organization's contact person.