Fill out our online forms to speed up your interactions with MNN.
Forms for Producers
- Lynda.com form - Fill out this form if you are an active producer who would like to request a free two-week license to access Lynda.com's online video tutorials.
- Coffee & Conversation - Join MNN's Production and Facilitation staff and other MNN Community Producers for a cup of coffee and a conversation about your work as a producer.
- Mix & Mingle - Mix & Mingle events are the perfect opportunity to connect with MNN producers, catch up on what's happening at MNN and meet members of MNN's professional staff.
- Orientation Registration Form - Fill out this form to sign up for an upcoming Orientation at our 59th St Studios. In order to use MNN's facilties you need to be a current Manhattan resident. Please fill out this form and then bring appropriate identification along to your Orientation.
- Program Agreement
- Promo Day - Promo Day is a chance for active series producers to have MNN staff create a 30-second promo for you!
- Repeat Request Form - Request a Repeat of your regulalry scheduled MNN show.
- Series Application & Program Agreement - Use this form to apply for a weekly, bi-monthly (every other week), or monthly program.
- Single Show Forms - Forms for submitting an individual show to be played once on MNN's channels.
- Standby Student - Sign up to be on the standby list for a class that's at capacity.
- This Week on MNN - Fill this form out if you want a soon-to-broadcast episode to appear in our This Week on MNN online feature
Forms for Organizations
Forms for Youth Media Center
- Digital Journalism Internships @ the Youth Channel - Apply to be a Youth Channel Intern
- YMC Programming Submission Form - Submit your program to the Youth Media Center